What to Expect at Evolution Exchange
Evolution Exchange is the one place where the VCS community can come together in a collaborative environment to share software tips, learn about new offerings and gain valuable insights into what the future holds for the always-improving VCS platform.
Please join us on May 21-23, 2019 at Resorts Casino in Atlantic City, NJ for 3 days of informative keynote sessions, hands-on software training classes and fun-filled networking and social events, including:
Enjoy two days of instructor-led training, arming you with everything you need to leave Evolution Exchange with an advanced knowledge, and thorough understanding, of the newest VCS features.
Our elite panel of presenters and software trainers will be sharing best practices and highlighting tips and benefits for using VCS software to its fullest potential.
NETWORKING WITH A VIEW
Take advantage of multiple networking opportunities with fellow members of the VCS Community under the bright lights of the famous Atlantic City, NJ boardwalk. Package includes:
- Access to Pre-Conference Networking Event (May 21)
- Happy Hour at end of Day 1 at Landshark Bar & Grill (May 22)
Evolution Exchange will hold an auction in which all proceeds will be donated to Covenant House New Jersey, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
Since 1989, Covenant House New Jersey has been providing a continuum of care through street outreach, crisis care, and supportive housing to homeless, runaway, and trafficked youth between the ages of 18-21.
PLUS, THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE IS ALL ABOUT WHAT’S NEW!
- Introducing Jobs4Blue
- What’s new in Payroll & Extra Duty Billing
- Court Alert web debut
- In-depth review of the Time Record Report
AND, NEW INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS ALLOWING YOU TO:
- Learn how to build your own custom reports
- Put the new skills you’ll learn at Evolution Exchange to the test
- Gain deeper understanding of how the VCS platform works
- Receive answers to your most-asked questions